https://prsaorlando.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/neven-krcmarek-kG3E_5bAZz4-unsplash-1.jpg 400 600 Jazmyn Reed https://prsaorlando.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PRSA-Orlando-Chapter-Logo-300x114.png Jazmyn Reed2020-12-06 16:10:552020-12-07 16:49:08PRSA Orlando Holiday Recipes
There’s no place like home this holiday season! Spice up your celebrations with our leadership team’s favorite recipes of the season.
- 4-Ingredient Samoas: You definitely deserve a cookie, so don’t miss this delicious recipe from our VP of Finance Alyssa List.From our VP of Finance Alyssa List.
- Peanut Butter Bon-Bons: From Assembly Delegate, Lauren Leetun, APR comes with a surprise crunch.
- Goat Cheese Log: Sweet, salty and simple — this cheesy recipe from our D&I Chair, Veronica Figueroa is full of festive flavors.
- Saltine Cracker Toffee: Sweet and salty combine for this holiday favorite from our VP of Programming Heather Wilson.
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce: Take your side game from canned to craveable with this homemade recipe from our Sponsorship Chair, Ellie Hodgkins.
- Edible Cookie Dough: Make some cookies for Santa but don’t forget to treat yourself, too, with this recipe from Newsletter Chair, Jazmyn Reed.
- Lemonade Cookies: For a sweet treat perfect for a Florida winter, check out this merry mashup from Chapter President, Rich Donley, APR.