Our mission is to be the premier resource providing leadership that advances the public relations profession and is the catalyst for the success of our members.
We are proud to offer various scholarships that support our current and future PR professionals.
As a benefit to our valued members, PRSA Orlando is excited to offer a member scholarship toward the 2020 International PRSA Conference in Nashville, TN October 25-27, 2020!
About the Conference:
At the PRSA International Conference in Nashville, you’ll be able to choose from a wide range of programs spotlighting the latest in public relations and communications strategies and tactics. At the same time, you’ll enjoy opportunities to enhance your personal and professional network while connecting with some of the world’s most influential companies and organizations. You’ll have the opportunity to meet communication and public relations colleagues along with over 150 industry experts from all career levels,
sectors, work environments and industries during three days of practical insight and idea sharing!
About the Scholarship:
In 2020, PRSA Orlando will award an International Conference scholarship to cover the cost of registration. The Chapter will register and pay for the registration fee for the selected recipient. If for some reason the recipient is not able to attend the conference, the scholarship will be awarded to someone else.
Deadline to apply is Friday, February 28, 2020 by 5:00 pm.
To be considered, please submit this application via email to email@example.com with PRSA Orlando International Scholarship Application as the subject line.
A selection committee from another PRSA chapter will choose the recipient. Winner will be notified by mid-March 2020.
Questions? Contact Co-VP of Membership, Wendy J. Roundtree, APR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recipient must be a current member of PRSA Orlando,
- The recipient must have a financial need,
- The recipient must volunteer with PRSA Orlando for a year (March 2020 – March 2021) one of the following committees: Programs, Sponsorship, Communications or Membership
- The recipient must fulfill two of the following requirements during the conference:
- Promote his/her participation in the conference in real-time on popular social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Write a conference recap article for PRSA Orlando’s chapter newsletter within 60 days of attending.
- Film and edit at least one video of the conference to cross-promote with PRSA Orlando during or within 60 days of the conference.