COVID-19 continues to impact the work of public relations practitioners and delivering results can be a challenge for many. During this panel discussion, we will be joined by experts in diverse fields including agency, healthcare and hospitality. They will talk about how they pivot and provide guidance to their clients and organizations and share tactics on how to reach public relations goals during a pandemic and beyond.
- Jennifer Bisbee, APR | Founder, President & Chief Consultant at Bisbee and Company Public Relations Integrated Marcom
- Kena Lewis, APR | Corporate Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations at Orlando Health
- Juliana Leveroni | Director of Communications at Experience Kissimmee
- Jaylen Christie | PR Account Supervisor at &Barr
About 2021 Virtual Media Mashup
2021 Virtual Media Mashup will consist of three sessions. These sessions include:
- Tuesday, June 8: Reaching Communication Goals During a Global Pandemic | 11 a.m. – Noon
- Thursday, June 10: APR/CPRC Recognition, 10:45 a.m. – 11 a.m. | Networking with Journalists. 11 a.m. – Noon
- Thursday, June 17: Orlando Five Years Strong | 11 a.m. to Noon
Cost to attend a single session is $10. Attendees also have the option to purchase a package that includes all three sessions for $20. If you purchase the package ticket, you will receive a promo code in your confirmation email to attend the other sessions at no charge. Please register for each event individually using the promo code.