Seminole County Public Schools Dining Services has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual in communications and marketing who is seeking more in life than just another job. As a valued member of our team, you will be working with a passionate group of professionals who take an innovative approach to positively impact the lives of others in an effort to promote and build our brand. This position requires an individual who exhibits self-motivation, initiative and passion to serve and excels in a progressive team environment. Experience in performing professional work in marketing, public relations, social media, and/or promotions focused on families and teenagers is preferred. To learn more about Dining Services and Red Apple Dining, please visit our website at http://diningservices.scps.us/.
· Bachelor's Degree with a major in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
· Two (2) years of professional work experience in marketing, public relations, and/or promotions.
· Production proficiency supported by portfolio.
Knowledge, skills, abilities
· Extensive knowledge of video and audio production equipment, operations, and software.
· Knowledge of social media principles and practices.
· Demonstrated ability in developing marketing strategies.
· Demonstrated ability in developing creative concepts, messages, and visual appearances to achieve desired objectives and district branding.
· Ability to work independently and ensure assigned workforce achieves accurate and timely results.
· Ability to analyze assigned functions and to make recommendations for efficient and economical operation.
· Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with all levels of the organization and the general public.
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines consistently.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include nights and weekends on occasion.
· Knowledge of computer applications and technological equipment as related to specific job functions.
Interested applicants must apply online via the SCPS district website:
Job is listed under the "Administrative" category, Job #1006773