Social Media Specialist - Central Florida Marketing and Promotions
Central Florida Marketing and Promotions is the in-house marketing agency for the Holler and Classic Family of Dealerships.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for implementing and managing the social media strategy and marketing campaigns for all dealerships, developing brand awareness, engaging sales and service customers, generating inbound traffic, leads, and sales. The Social Media Specialist must be highly motivated with a passion for content strategy, content creation, community participation leadership, and be an avid automotive enthusiast. This position is a full-time hourly position with benefits.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant, organic content to reach new customers and engage existing customers.
- Manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Develop social media content consistent with the company’s Buy Smart - Be Happy brand identity.
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the marketing team for cross-promotions.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage events, promotions, and programs in collaboration with our dealerships that support our social media efforts and showcase our community involvement.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI). Analyze campaigns, translate data into recommendations, and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Monitor online reviews and reputation and respond to reviews on Google, Yelp, etc.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Frequent weekly travel to dealerships in Central Florida and Lakeland required to create content, coordinate promotions and set up events. Company vehicle or re-imbursement for mileage will be provided.
- Some weekend and nights may be required to work events and meetups for social media content.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-3 years of social media experience with examples of accounts managed and content posted.
- A marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Possesses excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Displays a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to their work and can deliver results.
- Take personal ownership of their role; possesses a strong can-do attitude and seeks to find new, innovative solutions.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects both with and without a team
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off After 6 months
- Referral Program
- Associate Discount Program
- SmartDollar Financial Wellness (Dave Ramsey) Program
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- This position is Non-Exempt. Pay Range is $16-$19/hr. based on experience
- Following state recommendations
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We participate in the E-Verify program. Upon an applicant's request, Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the application process. We are a drug free workplace.