You are a strategic brand marketing expert, who lives and breathes social media, understands how to write catchy copy in the company voice, exercises excellent judgement, enjoys bringing creative ideas to the table and challenging the status quo. You follow innovative social media posts the way others follow their favorite band from college. You are known among your peers as the go-to pro for cutting-edge approaches using social media to drive brand awareness and high engagement.
You are looking for an exciting position with a smart and fun creative services team that’s gets it, in a trusted company with strong growth opportunities, where you can make an immediate impact and a lasting difference.
For nearly six decades, Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) has provided a host of comprehensive professional Geotechnical Engineering services throughout the United States, including Construction Materials Testing & Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope.
UES is considered a pioneer of the industry and routinely stands at the forefront of emerging technology, best practices, and influential legislature.
Our breadth of work includes both public and private clients and consists of projects ranging from rail and infrastructure to commercial and education. Our engineers, geologists, certified inspectors, and scientists offer an unwavering commitment to excellence, as each project is treated as an opportunity to forge and cultivate enduring relationships with our clients.
- Create, curate, and publish relevant, original high-quality content
- Maintain a proactive social media content calendar and annual strategic plan
- Perform social community management as needed
- Provide key metrics analysis and recommendations
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to coordinate and amplify marketing campaigns
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a social media management or brand marketing role
- Knowledge and experience in traditional marketing and communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, English or technology-related
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in a professional and creative voice
- Creativity and immersion in social media, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms in a professional business setting
- Expertise with Hootsuite and/or Sprinklr
- Ability to work with a variety of team members at every level of the organization
- Highly self-motivated, deadline-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency and purpose
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Photoshop and InDesign expertise