The Dinner Party Project offers a fun and unique way to grow and implement your Social Media and PR Skills. This internship will also provide you with opportunities to develop professional skills, create work samples for portfolio use, and learn the role of SM and PR. We gather strangers and / or friends around the dinner table for great food and drinks, interesting conversation and fantastic company. You will be helping to spread the word!
- Flexible Schedule - Most of the work will be remote
- Passion for the digital world and content creation
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Prior experience in social media and (excellent phone) photography is a must
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Wonderful, kind and resilient attitude
Hours per week: 10 – 20
- Create engaging and creative content for various clients across all social platforms
- Craft monthly social media calendars
- Manage and schedule social accounts on Planoly
- Create ads across all digital platforms
- Track interactions on across social platforms
- Identify opportunities to build connections with other relevant social media accounts
- Research social media trends and information relevant to clients
- Media list research and development
- Contact with media outlets and pitch them on stories related to TDPP
- Assist with community relations activities
- Attend, engage, and participate in internal meetings
Compensation: Stipend, a seat at The Dinner Party Project each month and other work related bonuses.
Internship for credit is welcome. Additional hours can be added.
Starting 10/1/21 - 12/31/21. Potential for Part Time paid position.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.