Do you regram, create stories, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? High Key is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and raving fans and promoters of our company. The right candidate should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Challenge the status quo
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Change
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people, who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of a growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company.
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and measure growth of follower count across digital channels.
- Brainstorm campaign or giveaway ideas to engage audiences.
- Pinpoint key influencers we can leverage for sales and brand awareness.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns, such as giveaways, and track their success.
- Foster relationships with key influencers on social media and coordinate campaigns with them to increase brand awareness and drive sales from their followers.
- Additional day-to-day tasks include: Responding to inquiries in inboxes across channels, actively engaging with comments left on posts, user generated content and monitoring hashtag usage and overall brand perception
- 2-3 years of social media management
- Proven track record of building engagement and followers in previous roles
- Intermediate or advanced experience with Facebook, HootSuite and Instagram
- Vigorous attention to detail in areas such as proofreading
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Team player who maintains composure and kindness in high pressure and fast-paced situations
- Ability and willingness to work some nights and weekends
- Passion for keto and low carb lifestyle a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferably in advertising, marketing or business fields
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant studies, preferably in advertising, marketing or business fields
- Committed to quality and excellence; detail-driven and execution-focused
- Passionate, high-energy, visionary leader, capable of driving speed and discipline throughout the organization
- Ability to work well with, lead, and influence others in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator, both internally and externally
- Impeccable judgment and strategic thought leadership
- Passionate about entrepreneurialism, innovation, change and building
Why You Should Join Us
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Casual Dress Code
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
Location: East Orlando/UCF area
We are happy to be a Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.