Ever wanted to be a fly on the wall at a national agency as it gears up for one of its biggest campaigns of the year? We’ll do you one better: You have the opportunity to be part of it!
Costa Communications Group, a PR and marketing agency with a 30+ year history in Central Florida, is looking for a PR intern to participate in a paid, short-term internship to take place August 26 to September 4. The selected intern will play an active role in a national campaign for a Fortune 500 brand.
Intern will experience:
- Behind the scenes work that goes into preparing for a national PR campaign
- Gathering details for pitching purposes
- Coordinating on-site media interviews within a moment’s notice
- Monitoring and reporting media coverage to clients
- Observation of and participation in strategy sessions
- Calling TV and print news desks
- And much more!
Weekend and Labor Day work is required.
Ready for the internship experience of a lifetime? Send your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in this opportunity to email@example.com.