The Senior Regional Communications Lead develop and execute, and measure results of, communications which position the company as the leader in health care through strategic media relations, reputation management, issues management, proactive thought leadership and creative internal and external messaging. Utilize a variety of technology, tools and communications channels to leverage the company’s position and create influencing opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute proactive plans, programs and results-oriented communications to ensure the unique voice of the organization in the marketplace through integration across the regions and with functional areas of the company (Sales, Product, Marketing, Service HR, Care, Government Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility, and others) to differentiate the company in the marketplace.
- Develop internal and external messaging and materials for the company and executives, including but not limited to news releases, articles, talking points, videos, presentations, scripts, social media content, etc.
- Manage and respond to issues and crises that present either opportunities or threats to the company's reputation; work regionally, across the company and externally on appropriate resolution and response.
- Develop and coordinate strategic opportunities, plans and messaging for assets, organizations and business leaders across the GuideWell enterprise, ensuring alignment to business goals; serve as a media liaison and spokesperson; represent the company at community events and with community partners
- Serve as strategic communications advocate and advisor both internally -- to regional president and other leaders throughout the company-- and externally. Engage with colleagues and partners, community organizations (universities, sports franchises, non-profits, chambers of commerce, etc.) as well as others, to design and deliver integrated and impactful communications.
- Align corporate and regional goals and opportunities that serve and meet the needs of diverse audiences; collaboration and through cohesive and thoughtful communication that differentiate the company.
- Support our hyperlocal strategy by serving as a critical link between the new local markets operating model and Enterprise Communications to strategically highlight our deep roots across Florida and leveraging strong community ties, networks and relationships to strengthen connectivity with members, providers, policymakers and communities.
- 6+ years related work experience.
- Related Bachelor's degree required
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience in the development and execution of communication strategies that are aligned with business goals.
- Experience communicating effectively, through multiple channels and tactics, with targeted audiences and in multicultural environments.
- Experience working with communication measurement methodologies, appropriate use of data assessments to monitor and analyze results. Experience with consulting, negotiating and influencing management at all levels; exceptional collaboration skills.
- Experience with effectively utilizing a mix of creative internal/external communications tactics, including social media, to achieve desired outcomes.
- Master’s degree Related field
- Health care/insurance experience.
- Experience supporting organizational transformation or significant change.
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations for work (i.e. travel to attend meetings, events, conferences). Frequently