Sachs Media Group | Based in Florida with national reach, we've perfected the art and science of promoting issues, brands, and services. We believe in insight-informed strategy – doing the right things to reach the right audiences and achieve the right outcomes, measuring success the way our clients do. We have offices in Tallahassee, Orlando, Boca Raton, and Washington, and global reach powered by our affiliations with the prestigious PR Council and the Worldcom Public Relations Group.
The Sachs Media Group Orlando office provides public relations services to a variety of clients throughout the state and has an immediate need for a senior account executive that will report to our Director of Central Florida Operations.
Required: Four-year degree in public relations, journalism, political science, communications or a related area of study. Must have at least three to four years of PR agency or corporate PR experience (including internships).
- Demonstrates the ability to work across several client teams and be considered proficient in writing, pitching, research and project management.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and support client and team activities.
- Creates communications plans and strategies and execute client strategic plans.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite Software applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ensures a high standard of excellence in all work produced.
- Manages relationships with clients and co-workers with a high degree of professionalism.
- Works with a high degree of autonomy with clients and members of account teams to conceptualize and produce deliverables that meet their needs with minimal need for revision.
- Creates media intelligence reports and campaign measurement/analytics to Agency leadership and clients.
- Tracks work to meet deadlines and ensure proper billing as work is completed.
- Proficiently use firm’s software platforms including Muck Rack, Mention, TVEyes.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide an important audience or market insights.
- Demonstrates strong writing skills, write press releases, communication plans, speaking points, social media content, summaries, etc.
- Engages in effective media relations, outreach and pitching, tracking results, and creating and using media lists and editorial calendars.
- Coordinates and interacts with various media resources and contacts in a real-time, daily, weekly, and on a monthly basis.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work proposals to clients
- Remains current on trends in public relations and communications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Public Relations: 4 years (Required)
- Less than 1 month
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Complimentary parking downtown
- Access to the office gym