Trajector is the strong guiding hand at major inflection points in our clients’ lives. These moments demand speed and urgency, and we are built to deliver. We use our access to vast amounts of data to empower our clients who have disabilities with personalized guidance to pursue all of the disability-related compensation for which they medically, legally and ethically qualify. We seek passionate, dedicated team members to assist in improving the quality of life for the disabled population. Our global family of companies and nearly 1,000 team members brings diverse and unique competencies together in a comprehensive portfolio of services ranging from disability awareness to delivery of benefits. We have proficiency in both high-touch and high-tech solutions designed to simplify the complex paths required to pursue disability benefits. And we guide the way to a brighter future. Deep in Trajector’s DNA is the dedication to building trusted relationships that improve the trajectory of each client’s journey, making it one of uplift and transformation.
Benefits for Public Relations Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, 401k program with 6% match, and more!
- 7 federal holidays off PLUS Veterans Day
- Paid time off
- Joining a rapidly growing organization
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Public Relations Manager:
- Serves as 24/7 media liaison and spokesperson in both positive and adverse media situations.
- Provides communications counsel and develops internal support resources in securing reputation-building traditional and digital media stories promoting our ESG initiatives and daily work serving people with disabilities.
- Partners with appropriate resources to create engaging content including researching and writing support materials for publicity opportunities.
- Conducts formal and ad hoc media and financial press training for executives and other subject matter experts.
- Develops messaging and talking points for media interviews, participates in and monitors interviews done by approved subject matter experts and corporate leaders.
- Creates media monitoring results for brand impressions, SEO content and overall corporate positioning.
- Ensures external communications are in compliance with disclosure regulations and best practices.
Required Skills & Competencies for Public Relations Manager:
- Demonstrated experience in complex enterprises (publicly traded companies or billion dollar privately held organizations) in both proactive media outreach and in responsive and highly visible media situations.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills and expertise in developing publicity tools: press releases, feature articles, press kits, multimedia and graphical instruments, etc.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Broad network of press contacts in the medical and/or technology spaces.
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal issues surrounding structured communications disclosure. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have a solid command of Microsoft Office programs and common digital media distribution and analytical tools.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex financial documents. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints and to provide timely advice.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; attention to detail.
- Active team player with the ability to interact with and influence others effectively.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously within short timelines.
- Work with external vendors and freelancers based on company and/or project needs.
- Must collaborate closely Marketing, Sales, IT, Executive and Financial teams and exhibit emotional intelligence as a team player.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or related field or related experience.
- 7 plus years of professional corporate communications experience with large scale companies, preferably in medical services.
This position is remote. We are mandating remote employees have a minimum internet speed of 10 Download/5 Upload to be eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability