*Position will be virtual.
As a public relations intern, you will be an extension of the PR team and an integral component to the agency’s client services and operations. This internship will also provide you an opportunity to develop professional skills, create work samples for portfolio use, and learn the role of PR within an integrated agency.
▪ Dedicate the equivalent of 16 hours min.
▪ Attend, engage and participate in internal meetings
▪ Support media relations, including the preparation and distribution of media materials (press releases, media alerts, etc.)
▪ Media list research and development
▪ Assist with media monitoring and reporting for multiple clients
▪ Writing/editing of internal and external communications
▪ Support internal and external event planning and management
▪ Assist in conducting research for clients
▪ Support implementation of client Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs
▪ Assist with community relations activations
▪ Support agency’s social media
Mike Lovecchio for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org