Randall Public Relations Intern Job Description
Internship description: Interns will get a hands-on experience in a variety of public relations disciplines. Duties can include online and traditional research, writing news releases, conducting media pitch outreach, documenting press coverage, developing and updating media lists, brainstorming concepts for collateral, drafting social media copy and assets.
Internship Qualifications: Flexible. Self-starter. Creative. Proficient in Canva, Instagram, Facebook, WordPress, Google drive and Zoom.
- 3.0 GPA or higher and a junior or senior (i.e., must have completed two full semesters of courses in your college)
- Journalism, communications, or public relations major
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in Associated Press (AP) Style
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Enthusiasm for the public relations and related fields
- Professional appearance and conduct
Apply by emailing email@example.com.