Plan A PR & Marketing Inc. is looking for a public relations/content assistant who can work across a number of sectors, including public relations, advertising, digital & print media and comprehensive marketing strategies. Your role with our agency will be content-heavy and require excellent written and oral communication skills. You may also be asked to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve client goals and expectations.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the position, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process.
- Drafting press releases/case studies/white papers/blogs
- Researching client coverage and creating media reports
- Researching and pitching media opportunities
- Drafting client responses for editorial Q&As
- Drafting/revising copy for brochures, website landing pages, PowerPoint Presentations etc.
- Drafting both internal and external client email communications
- Drafting client social media posts
- Taking part in weekly client calls and assisting with the updating/creating of project status action plans
- Maintaining an up-to-date media contact database
- Minimum 2-3 years in public relations, advertising or marketing (agency experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in technology and/or hospitality industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Effective account management capabilities
- Knowledge of relevant trends and the ability to develop ideas that leverage them
- This is currently a remote position, though the agency has offices in Winter Garden, Fla.
Interested applicants are invited to submit resume, samples and salary requirements to Andrea Mane at firstname.lastname@example.org.