Railroad Consultants, PLLC is hiring a Proposal Coordinator to work in our new Central Florida office.
Railroad Consultants is a nationwide firm that provides railroad engineering, construction, and field services to Class I, regional and short-line railroads throughout the United States. The open position provides an immediate opportunity to join a growing company that values its employees and provides exceptional service to its customers.
The Proposal Coordinator position is a support role and provides direct assistance to our management team. The position is responsible for all administrative aspects of development, coordination, and execution of the proposal process from concept to delivery (i.e. printing, binding, and mailing). In addition, the Proposal Coordinator will complete the following tasks:
- Manage multiple proposal projects simultaneously and maintain real-time development status of all proposal projects
- Oversee the proposal development lifecycle for assigned proposals, collaborating with staff to ensure all submission requirements are met and proposals are submitted in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to gather information, and write thoughtful and tailored technical content for proposals
- Manage proofreading process for proposals, RFPs/RFIs, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Work closely with the Marketing department on various business development projects and other strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Exceptional writer with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suites (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dispersed team
- A/E/C marketing, business development experience
- Knowledge of railroad/transportation industry
- Proven track-record of developing and delivering winning proposals
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.