This position is a contracted, part-time, remote position. All interested applicants should send a resume to Lindsay Kist, WPHF Communications Manager, at LKist@wphf.org.
As part of its community outreach initiatives, the Center for Health & Wellbeing, a state-of-the-art healthy living facility located in Winter Park, FL, works with individuals and organizations to present a robust monthly calendar of community education programs. During COVID-19, all programs are presented digitally via Zoom; in more traditional times, programs are hosted in one of the Center for Health & Wellbeing’s various meeting spaces. Open to the public and typically free of charge, these programs cover topics related to the Seven Dimensions of Wellbeing.
The Contractor works with both the CHWB Programs and CHWB Marketing Teams to create public facing written and visual materials in support of the promotion of these programs; the Contractor also manages the materials’ publication on CHWB-owned digital channels – YourHealthandWellbeing.org program calendar, Eventbrite and Facebook.
- Create print and digital marketing copy for CHWB education programs:
- “Long Form Versions” for CHWB Eventbrite Ticketing platform; YourHealthandWellbeing.org/Events; and CHWB Facebook Event Listings
- “Short Form Versions” for monthly CHWB Print Calendar
- Source and size relevant, engaging program images from Adobe Creative Stock
- Publish program information to CHWB website, Facebook and Eventbrite platforms
- Act as liaison between program presenters and the CHWB Marketing team by:
- Sharing links and other information via regular email communication.
- Act as in-house program marketing expert, assisting individuals and organizations with their marketing efforts, as needed and as appropriate.