Bigeye is an audience-focused, creative-driven, full-service advertising agency that crafts deeply compelling brand experiences and the strategies that ensure they reach the right people, in the right place, at the right time. The Bigeye team of creative directors, copywriters, artists, programmers and account managers works closely with clients to better understand the needs of their consumers and deliver measurable results.
- This position is responsible for scheduling, production and on-time delivery of all agency creative and production department work. This is accomplished through collaboration with creative directors, art directors and graphic designers, and supervision of in-house personnel such as the art department supervisor, production artists, traffic manager, and delivery person. It is also accomplished by interfacing with a variety of outside vendors who supply work to the agency on a freelance or contract basis.
- The production manager prices all agency services, calculates in-house charges through working with various departments, and requests estimates from outside sources. This information is then incorporated in cost estimates and delivered to clients. The production manager is responsible for obtaining the best price and delivery possible for all agency projects.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- The Production / Traffic Manager is on the Operations & Marketing Team and reports to the CEO.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and time management skills, and an ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Loves checking off a to-do list. A self-motivated taskmaster who is capable of getting a lot of small tasks done to support larger projects.
- Is detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment. An efficient time manager.
- Remains open to feedback, willing to learn and grow.
- Is a driven, energetic, positive thinker. A collaborative team player who’s willing to go above and beyond when necessary.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in an advertising agency, marketing agency, or in-house marketing/creative department.
- Experience managing and trafficking interactive, digital and print projects. Possible experience with Workamajig.
- Expertise in project management software, Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Proofreading and grammar expertise.