To make a positive difference in people’s lives by optimizing physical, mental and social health and wellbeing. The Winter Park Health Foundation (WPHF) focuses on improving health in the communities of Winter Park, Maitland and Eatonville. Through ongoing data collection and monitoring trends, our team identifies health issues and needs. Our strategy is to engage partners and empower residents to support healthy behaviors; address barriers to health; create healthy habits where people live, learn, work and play; and make health a priority. WPHF invests in initiatives, programs, grants, and facilities designed to improve health.
As a member of the Winter Park Health Foundation team, the Multimedia Production Specialist creates multimedia content for various audiences on behalf of the Winter Park Health Foundation and its various entities, including the Wellbeing Network, the Center for Health & Wellbeing and Nourish Coffee Bar + Kitchen, for distribution through digital and print mediums. The Multimedia Production Specialist reports to the Communications Manager of the Winter Park Health Foundation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Wellbeing Network Studio, shooting video and photography content in and around the Center; edit content and finalize for distribution through digital mediums of social, website and in-Center video displays.
- Regularly program and update the Wellbeing Network, the CHWB in-house television channel.
- Create graphics and other design elements for the Foundation and its entities for use in digital and printed materials.
- Design printed materials for community distribution based on WellbeingNetwork.org digital content.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Video shooting/editing skills required
- Photography skills required
- Graphic design experience required
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office and Adobe Master Suite Required
- Experience in podcast production a bonus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to deadlines in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Nimbleness, can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in order to complete them all accurately and on schedule.
- Willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategy on the fly
- Four-year degree in communications or related field of study preferred; or four years’ professional experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in appropriate field
Interested candidates should email a resume and portfolio link to LKist@wphf.org.