General Responsibility: Increase the visibility of the UCF College of Arts and Humanities and School of Performing Arts by creating, managing, and distributing compelling, timely, and accurate editorial content.
- Write brief stories, produce videos, photos, and other digital content for the College of Arts and Humanities
- Social media maintenance and posting for the College of Arts and Humanities and its departments/schools (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook)
- Update website using WordPress content management system
- Input content into email newsletter system (Mailchimp)
- Schedule and administer virtual event sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Oral, written, and computer skills at a professional level
- Knowledge of and experience using AP style
- Experience managing social media for brands using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Experience using WordPress
- Applications: Design tools (ie. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Canva); Video editors (ie. iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Spark)
- Education or experience working in the arts or humanities
Supervision Received: Direct report to the College of Arts and Humanities Director of Marketing and Communications.
20-25 hours/week. While some work at UCF is currently being done remotely, this position requires some in-person work, and at some point may be required to complete all hours in person.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and links to relevant social media, media design, and/or writing samples to email@example.com by Friday, November 13 at 1 pm with the subject line “Content Creator Position.”