This position will serve as a multimedia communications specialist for reporting on College of Medicine activities, priorities, and news events. The successful candidate will have experience in a variety of media outlets - traditional and emerging - to work with a team helping to build the national reputation and awareness of UCF's young medical school.
- Write engaging press releases and website stories on news of interest at the medical school in all three areas of its mission -- medical education, research and patient care.
- Work with Communications team members to create compelling visual marketing assets, including photos and videos.
- Serve as professional public representative of the COM and COM leadership, including event engagement and media relations.
- Work with UCF News and Information and Marketing teams as well as communications teams across the AHSC to coordinate and amplify coverage and find new, innovative ways to communicate with faculty, staff, students and patients.
- Assist with production, design, and release of related college catalogs, bulletins, marketing materials, journals, program brochures, development communication and community information to ensure consistency of style and presentation and engaging content.
- Other duties as required; timely completion of required UCF and college trainings and updates.