Headquartered in downtown Orlando, FL., US Equity Advantage (USEA) is an industry leader in automated biweekly and early loan payoff services from home, automotive, and RV, to student loans and credit cards through their AutoPayPlus service. APP helps its members reach their financial goals faster through flexible payment plans to accelerate their loan payoff, potentially saving money in costly interest, staying within their budget, and building valuable equity. For more information visit www.autopayplus.com.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage APP’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Aggregate owned and shared content, write headlines, and maintain a schedule.
- Suggest new content ideas and strategies based on emerging trends.
- Pull and analyze reports monthly to track the success of social media campaigns.
- Manage AutoPayPlus Blog, schedule new content to WordPress website.
- Assist the Marketing Lead with various marketing-related tasks, some data entry required.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing or advertising
- Experience with personal finance blogging/social media channels
- Developed writing and editing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Working knowledge of automated marketing software programs and applying email campaigns based on customer lifecycle and nurture funnels.
- Competencies in graphic design and HTML/CSS. Adobe CC Suite preferred. UX/UI ideal.
This is currently a part-time position with the option to transition to full-time in the future.
Pay range is $12-$15/hour commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.