- Work creatively and collaboratively with Grace staff and volunteers to plan and execute a marketing and communications strategy for the organization
- Responsible for producing compelling stories that promote the mission of Grace.
- Develop & implement social media strategy for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts using Hootsuite platform
- Develop and execute Grace’s 10-year anniversary communication strategy including social media, web, video and printed material content
- Design Grace’s annual report
- Responsible for video production as needed
- Update website content as needed
- Plan and write quarterly newsletter and e-blasts
- Manage third-party vendors in the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, e-newsletters, brochures, and annual report
- Manage Public Relations vendors to identify significant media opportunities that can be leveraged to support Grace
- Staff and oversee volunteer Communications Committee
- Assist with other external and internal communications duties as needed
- Represent the organization to small and large groups both on and offsite.
- Able to maintain compliance with all Grace policies and procedure
- Share your faith in Jesus Christ as the opportunity presents itself and represent the ministry of Grace in the community with integrity
Other Related Functions
- Acts as a role model and resource person for staff
- Participates in review and revision of policies and procedures
- Establishes relationships with professionals of other nonprofit agencies within the community
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field. 3+ years in marketing and communications, demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communications skills. Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and video edited strongly preferred. Understanding of community/national service and health care needs is a plus.