Marketing Analyst-Central Florida Marketing and Promotions
Central Florida Marketing and Promotions is the in-house marketing agency for the Holler Classic Automotive Group. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our team. You will be working with a small team to help us improve our marketing effectiveness through data driven strategy and analysis. You will also actively explore opportunities for marketing automation to improve our efficiency. Critical thinking, attention to detail and a willingness to learn by doing are essential for this position. Our team values problem solvers who take ownership of our success.
- Excel Reporting/Data Entry (Inventory, Sales, Wholesale)
- Analyze digital advertising, website traffic, leads, etc. to provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Collect Data and integrate from data sources
- Quality Assurance and integration testing for websites, advertising and lead routing
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and vendors to review advertising performance, develop strategies and implement tactics to improve advertising effectiveness for Google ads, Bing Ads, and programmatic display ads
- Create and maintain Google Data Studio dashboards to present key performance metrics to stakeholders
- Contact vendor support for troubleshooting issues with 3rd party business solutions
- Maintain Local SEO listings on Google My Business, Bing Business, Apple Business, Yelp, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel and Pivot Tables
- Experience building Google Data Studio dashboards and setting up data source integrations with Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Super Metrics
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certification and at least 1 year of experience
- Ability to troubleshoot website traffic and lead performance with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off After 6 months
- Referral Program
- Associate Discount Program
- SmartDollar Financial Wellness (Dave Ramsey) Program
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- This position is Non-Exempt. Pay Range is $17-$21/hr based on experience
- Following state recommendations
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We participate in the E-Verify program. Upon an applicant's request, Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the application process. We are a drug free workplace.