The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst position focuses on developing and implementing core analytics strategies, custom reports, and dashboards that support daily marketing efforts across all digital marketing channels. This is a hands-on role, and the ideal candidate is an analytical, detail-oriented team player with knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Sizmek DSP, programmatic ad systems, and Microsoft Excel. The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst is also responsible for working with the Digital Marketing Manager and the account services team to provide in-depth analysis and reporting for existing SEO, paid search, social media, and programmatic display campaigns with an emphasis on actionable insights. This person should also be alert to changes, new opportunities of interest to clients and compatible with client goals and objectives.
- Work with account services team and production department to establish deadlines for digital marketing reports.
- Manage the set-up of UTM codes, conversion tracking, and ad serving data management.
- Analyzing and reporting on digital media and web analytics performance.
- Perform SEO web development and ongoing campaign management tasks such as keyword research, website audits, competitor analysis, report preparation, optimizing metadata, 301 redirects, and backlink auditing.
- Fulfill additional tasks including optimizing local search directories, project managing content marketing strategies, and fulfilling social media deliverables.
- Partner with the copywriting team, development team, account management team, digital production team and other internal partners, to ensure holistic development and implementation of digital marketing projects.
- Interact with other stakeholders in the company in both written and verbal communication, displaying knowledgeable confidence and skilled expertise.
- Maintain dashboards and custom notifications to alert Digital Marketing Manager and account services team of errors and extreme deviations in digital marketing data.
- Research and compile benchmarking statistics on industry performance across verticals, devices, and channels.
- Understands and can clearly explain digital marketing reports to account services team.
- Maintains current software program skills related to the performance of daily job functions.
- 1-2 or more years of experience in digital analytics preferred.
- Prior advertising/marketing agency experience in media preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Sizmek Ad Server, Facebook, and Google Ads.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or communications.
- Strong written communication skills required.
- Mac proficient.
- Experience with Workamajig is a plus.
- A team player that is passionate about their contribution towards delivering great work.