Welcome to FAIRWINDS Credit Union. We continue to be the one of the best companies to work for, simply because we hire the best and most passionate talent. We are proud to promote employees from within and provide a positive work/life balance.
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for supporting the development and execution of effective internal communications strategies, plans and deliverables that drive employee engagement and adoption of organizational initiatives. This is done through content creation, copywriting, creative design, and video editing. Also partners with all areas of the organization to ensure strong cross department communication and consistency in brand standards and messaging. This position is located at our East Orlando Support Center and is eligible for hybrid work schedule after initial training. Compensation for this position starts at $64,000.
Does this sound like you?
I am serious about achieving financial freedom and want to help others do the same
I enjoy being creative and innovative
I love working in a fast paced team environment
I am able to interpret someone's vision and turn it into easy to understand content
I am experienced writing copy as well as making visual and video creative content.
I enjoy telling stories through photos and video
Our Internal Communications Manager partners with all areas of our organization to:
- Write and create content for internal company initiatives including targeted emails, intranet web content, print copy, presentations, messaging, videos, infographics, scripts, blogs, social media posts and more, to drive crewmember engagement and awareness.
- Ensures that content aligns with company goals, values and brand and resonates with each platform audience authentically to grow followers, generate engagement, and support a culture of connectiveness and inclusivity.
- Recommends changes and/or enhancements to content and design to create ongoing engagement and traction.
- Engages with all levels of the organization, including Management Team, to interpret and effectively distill company priorities, initiatives, and messaging into manageable, engaging content for crew to understand and act on.
- Develop plans and schedules for company events that promote corporate culture through fun engagements and/or team-building activities.
- Evaluate company communication effectiveness, respond to feedback from team members, reflect and adjust communications content accordingly.
What about the benefits?
In addition to 11 paid holidays every year, we offer highly competitive benefits including:
- 85% employer paid medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) match at 6%
- Paid vacation and sick time that does not expire
- Wellness reimbursement – trade in unused sick time to pay for your gym membership!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid life insurance
FAIRWINDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelors or better in Communications or related field.
- 2 years: Video Editing (Adobe Premier Pro or Canva)
- 2 years: Creative/Graphic Design
- 3 years: Internal Communications