The Presentation Specialist is a key business communicator responsible for the development and production of presentations that focus on taking a concept to a memorable story for executive audiences. This position will be required to tell a compelling story about an executive strategy, idea, or a product concept to a wide range of audiences using graphic design skills. Supports C-Suite executives and other internal teams to support Presentation needs.
- Designs and maintains presentations which may include: Board of Director meetings, Committee meetings, sales finalist presentations, healthcare plans, and speaking engagements at tradeshows and conferences
- Proficient and effective storyteller, ability to breakdown complicated operational and financial information in a memorable and easy to understand way
- Provides project routing, printing and distribution of presentation materials as required
- Provides some design for printed materials for patient which may include: package inserts, patient and referral forms,brochures, and other materials as needed
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners to develop media, secure approval, communicate status and achieve production deadlines
- Develops and maintains detailed project schedules and status reports; obtains cost estimates; and tracks actual expenses
- Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or related area of study; or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience
- 2-5 years’ work experience in graphic design
- Superior design- level skill in Microsoft Presentation (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Abode Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience in developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes
- At least 1 year experience in pharmacy or healthcare field.
- At least 1 year experience in consulting or creative agencies.
- Beginning skill level in Prezi, Corel, and/or SlideDog
- Experience developing, writing, editing and managing Presentation, as well as multimedia and digital communications.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.