Seeking PR professional to conduct an initial short-term (2 and ½ months) campaign promoting a Town Hall Event. See attached scan and related documents.
The Cranefeather Society
Independence from Excessive Taxation!
Americans living in a society of Constitutional Republic principles.
To educate and inspire Americans to demand Small Governments with Limited Powers, High Levels of Individual Freedoms, Strong Property Rights, Economic Freedoms for Capitalistic Commerce, and the Rule of Law by an Impartial Judicial System.
Target audience (600+ for event plus 125 dignitaries):
- All parents of school age children of Seminole County
- All voters of Seminole County (expect publicity will reach surrounding counties although they are not being specifically target, possible future event venues).
- Educate parents and politicians on the advantages and challenges of the future of education, Virtual schools
- Inspire full adoption of this approach now by parents and politicians (already have a virtual K12 school in many counties across state including Seminole and Orange Counties)
- “sell-out” tickets for the event
- “sell-out” sponsors for event
- Create TV, print, and radio media buzz local, state, and national (already have social media promotion arranged for Seminole County)
- Gain exclusive TV sponsor, moderator (s) Either Channel 6 or 65.
- Gain other TV, print, and radio coverage of event
- Gain regular mention articles in Seminole Chamber of Commerce weekly newsletter, TV channels, print and media (plenty of newsworthy angles for articles also announcements of RSVP dignitaries (especially Federal and state representatives and Governor)
Email Harry Parkhurst at email@example.com for more information.