Sachs Media Group Internships offer college students hands-on work experience in public relations, web development, content creation, and social media. The internships are for students interested in working within a public relations environment.
Sachs Media Group is seeking a public relations intern for the 2019 fall semester. Students get real experience writing news releases, organizing events, writing scripts for television spots and creating stories for local and national media organizations. Students must have strong verbal and written communication skills in order to apply.
The Sachs Media Group Orlando office provides public relations services to a variety of clients throughout the state and has an immediate need for interns. At the Orlando office, interns will have the opportunity to witness the inner workings of a public relations agency as a vital part of our team.
Intern duties include but are not limited to:
- Participate in and support a vast array of client-related activities
- Draft and distribute press releases, media advisories, and public service announcements
- Document press coverage, write pitch copy and conduct media pitch calls
- Write and edit various articles, direct communication tools, and website copy
- Participate in the production of collateral and client-related products
- Assist with event planning and follow-up
- Participate in brainstorming and client meetings
- Develop and maintain media databases, media lists, etc. using media outlet software
- Help manage overall office operations: phones, office supplies, mail services, scheduling, etc.
Interns must be able to work and an average of 20 hours per week.
- Access to gym
- Complimentary parking downtown
- Stipend available
Location: Downtown Orlando
Please email your resume to Major@sachsmedia.com.