Bigeye is an audience-focused, creative-driven, full-service advertising agency that crafts deeply compelling brand experiences and the strategies that ensure they reach the right people, in the right place, at the right time. The Bigeye team of strategists, account managers, creative directors, copywriters, designers, programmers, and operations professionals works closely with clients to better understand the needs of their consumers and deliver measurable results.
- The Executive Administrator provides support to the Agency President and Leadership Team.
- Supports a variety of internal marketing initiatives, and works on the Marketing Team as well as Operations Team.
- Responsible for the planning of company-wide agency activities, such as staff meetings, staff lunches, quarterly outings, happy hours, holiday celebrations, an annual retreat, and more.
- Directly supports the Agency President on various initiatives as needed, as well as calendar management, email management, travel arrangements, and more.
- Researches travel options, and prepares travel estimates for Account Managers; books travel for all team members.
- Acts as point person for all in-house events, coordinating details with respective partners, and communicating needs to the internal team. Event set-up is often required.
- Participates in weekly Marketing Meetings, and runs point with the Agency Content Manager to ensure all internal marketing projects are documented and in motion.
- Occasional compilation of market research findings.
- Tasks various team members with projects in Workamajig, and continues to check in on the status of said projects until completion.
- Occasional assistance with the Bigeye Internship Program, including final presentation check-ins, reviewing timesheets, and scheduling various intern events throughout each semester.
- Performs miscellaneous operational duties including ordering supplies, shipping, spearheading office renovations and updates, and more.
- Performs Quality Assurance and proofreading of various items, including RFP responses, the Bigeye website, research studies, marketing collateral, and more.
- Interacts with multiple internal companies, manages calendars for multiple companies, and helps to support the teams of multiple companies where applicable.
- Communicates and coordinates with various vendors, PR partners, and more.
- Copywriting experience is a bonus, although not a requirement. Any copywriting samples, or a portfolio, should be submitted with application.
- The Executive Administrator reports directly to the Agency President.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
- The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, with a knack for anticipating needs before they arise.
- Supremely organized, with outstanding time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to maintain the highest confidentiality and professionalism.
- An excellent communicator, team player, and collaborator.
- Has a knack for grammar and an eye for the finer details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred
- 7+ years of experience assisting a C-level executive
- Prior agency experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Google Drive
- WordPress and Workamajig knowledge preferred, but not required