Join our dynamic team of innovators, creators, and problem solvers! At Frontline Insurance, we're on a mission to Make Things Better! We believe in fostering a collaborative, inclusive, and growth-oriented work environment where every team member can thrive and make a meaningful impact.
At Frontline Insurance we're more than just a workplace – we're a community of talented individuals dedicated to Integrity, Patriotism, Family and Creativity. Join us in shaping the future of Insurance and let's achieve remarkable things together. Your next career adventure starts here!
Frontline Insurance is seeking an amazing marketing and communication strategist to join our team for this key leadership role. Frontline is a fast-paced environment, and we’re looking for an individual who can function in both strategic and operational roles to evolve Frontline’s marketing and communication strategy to internal and external stakeholders to drive better brand affinity. The ideal candidate will have both B2B and B2C marketing experience as well as strong vendor management skills to advance Frontline’s goals. This role will also require strong analytical skills to ensure marketing spend effectiveness and optimization.
This position is located in our Lake Mary, Florida office and reports to the Frontline Chief of Staff.
The desired candidate is extremely responsive and highly efficient with time management and has superior listening skills. Additionally, the ability to understand and organize highly complex projects, handle meeting preparations and agendas, and manage coordination involving executive-level management and team members, with impeccable attention to detail.
· 10+ years in a senior corporate marketing and/or communications role
· Experience managing complex, multifaceted, and multilayered projects
· B2B and B2C experience
· Strong vendor management skills
· Insurance or Financial Services Industry experience preferred
· Proven ability to build collaborative relationships in a complex, multi-divisional, geographically dispersed business organization
· Proven ability to appropriately advise and interact with senior-level corporate executives
· Superb communications skills, both verbal and written
· Results-oriented, accountable
· Strong ability to grasp complex issues facing the company quickly and understand the nature of the business and the competition
· Strong analytical skills
· Creative and innovative thinker, solutions-oriented
· Effective interpersonal skills, including the necessary stature, poise, and presence to quickly develop credibility and establish partnerships inside the corporation
· Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and other technology tools
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field required
· Advanced degree desired
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to professionally execute written communications. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Insurance Managers reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.