Job Title: Director, Creative Services
Reports To: Vice President, Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pay Band: $65,000 - $75,000
The creative services director is responsible for the concept, design, layout and coordination of specialty graphics and creative materials to support Business Development initiatives.
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
- Responsible for developing creative materials that help promote Florida as a business location, as well as materials that share information on EFI’s services, Florida’s economy, and Florida’s industries.
- Responsible for in-house print production and packaging (invitations, brochures, proposals, and presentations) and management of outsourced production. Must be able to manage external relationships.
- Responsible for in-house production of tradeshow visual displays (banners, booth signage, large format posters/signs, etc.)
- Responsible for managing and tracking creative material assets and copyrights.
- Work collaboratively within the Business Development and Marketing & Communications departments as projects require and ensure timely completion of creative projects.
- Identify and implement new creative methods to deliver messages, such as with new materials and technologies, or through the transformation of facts and features, such as infographics.
- Create templates (reports, proposals, emails, etc.) which align with Enterprise Florida’s corporate brand.
- Participate in team brainstorming efforts, and assist in developing and implementing creative direction for business development proposals and presentations.
Not applicable for this position
ACCOUNTABILITY: Impact and Scope:
Manage compliance with vendor or freelancer contracts.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or fine arts
- 7+ years related experience
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop effective advertising materials
- Extensive knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other graphics/desktop publishing software
- Knowledgeable about printing and print production; able to conduct press checks when necessary
- Proficiency with web design, multi-media software, digital advertising
- Ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects. Good organizational and team coordination skills.
- Economic development experience or experience in developing materials targeted to businesses or site consultants
- Experience in managing creative freelancers
- Project management experience
Send resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFI is subject to the Public Records Law and the Sunshine Law; therefore, submissions to this job announcement could be subject to public disclosure.