FFVA Mutual, a Florida-based workers’ compensation insurance company, is looking for a dynamic, experienced digital marketing specialist. This position is an important part of the marketing team in all areas of digital, email, and print with an emphasis on digital platforms and copywriting.
- Work in multiple digital website, CRM, email and webcast platforms
- Write and edit marketing content for emails, social media posts, blog content, web content, advertisements, digital and printed materials
- Develop, implement and track marketing campaigns (email, website, webcast, other).
- Create and deploy email communications through integrated CRM and email automation platforms.
- Update website content, SEO, blog posts and graphics.
- Create social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, monitor their activity and respond, if necessary and report on results. Actively monitor industry trends and news for relevant posts and responses to share.
- Create and edit graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud/Photoshop
- Review webcast presentations for branding, content and surveys
- Explore sponsorship and advertising opportunities and provide recommendations
- Research, create and promote customer testimonials and success stories through multiple channels. Plan and oversee related on-site photo shoots.
- Collaborate with partner consultants on marketing materials, advertisements, content creation and website development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years hands-on, related digital marketing experience with work examples
- Experience working in a collaborative group environment across multiple marketing channels, platforms and touchpoints
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail with data and ability to effectively communicate across departments
- Persuasive copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and master new digital marketing platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Direct experience posting for a company on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Knowledge of WordPress and basic SEO
- Email marketing platform experience (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Pardot, other)
- CRM platform (Salesforce or other) and Webcast platform (ON24, WebEx, other)