The Digital Marketing Coordinator position will be responsible for implementing and assisting in managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns that will increase lead generation and enhance brand awareness for BIGEYE clients. This position will involve implementing SEO, social media, and content marketing strategies, organizing and maintaining digital marketing department documents, briefs, and spreadsheets, proofreading digital marketing reports and communications, as well as working with the Digital Media Specialist and Digital Marketing Analyst on the ongoing measurement and optimization of digital marketing strategies to drive consumer demand and sales.
- Work with account services team and production department to establish deadlines for digital marketing projects.
- Manage set-up of UTM codes, file names, internal campaign documents, and internal meeting agendas.
- Assisting in analyzing and reporting on digital media and web analytics performance.
- Perform SEO web development and ongoing campaign management tasks such as keyword research, website audits, competitor analysis, report preparation, optimizing metadata, 301 redirects, and backlink auditing.
- Assisting in trafficking and managing digital media campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads, and programmatic ad networks.
- Daily management of budget and KPI performance observation documents.
- Maintain current software program skills related to the performance of daily job functions.
- 1 or more years of experience in digital analytics preferred.
- Prior advertising/marketing agency experience in media preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or communications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Mac proficient.
- Experience with Workamajig is a plus.
- A team player that is passionate about their contribution towards delivering great work.