Wellons Communications, a dynamic, independent PR and social media firm, is looking for an experienced designer and social media specialist to join our Orlando team. We represent clients in a variety of industries, from attractions, hospitality and restaurants to consumer products and technology.
We’re looking for the right person to work hard, have fun and grow with our agency.
The successful candidate will have the ability to take in direction from staff and clients to design print and digital ads, marketing materials, social media graphics and more. Additionally, the successful candidate will have social media savvy and will be able to write organic and paid content, select visuals, edit copy, schedule posts and execute on ad strategy.
Most importantly, the designer will embody our company values, rolling up his or her sleeves, answering the call and delivering excellent results for our clients and the agency every time.
If that’s you, send your resume, cover letter and design samples to Lauren Sedam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll do
- Design advertisements for print and digital publication
- Create marketing materials, such as brochures, fliers and posters for internal and external use
- Create social media graphics, including ads, organic posts and stories
- Design web elements
- Write social media copy
- Schedule social media posts
- Execute on ad strategy on a variety of platforms
- Monitor client social accounts for crisis situations and respond per direction
- Other design and social duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- A year of experience, but qualified recent graduates will be considered
- Knowledge of all aspects of design, including layout, color, spacing, photo editing and print/web standards
- Ability to adapt to brand standards
- Extensive knowledge of design programs, including the Adobe Suite
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Hootsuite
- Strong attention to detail and ability to hit deadlines
- A team player
Undergraduate degree required
Apply by emailing email@example.com.