Poston Communications is a national crisis communications, public relations and content agency with team members distributed across the United States working remotely. We serve clients in highly regulated industries, including top law and accounting firms, B2B tech companies, financial services institutions and more. Poston Communications is the honored recipient of such awards as PRSA’s Public Relations Professional of the Year (Dave Poston), the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Diversity & Inclusion Award and Bulldog Awards Best Media Relations Campaign. You may read more about our agency here.
As part of our Poston Content Team’s growth, we are seeking a full-time Client Services Coordinator or Manager (title commiserate with experience) with a minimum of five to eight years of experience in client service, project management and content development. As one example of the responsibilities requires of this position, this person will help our PR team and our clients determine candidates for key awards, including Chambers USA, making assignments to our team of writers, ensuring timely project delivery and quality control. An ideal candidate would be someone in a law firm or other professional services firm marketing coordinator role, perhaps who has overseen his or her own firm’s Chambers awards process. Location is not a factor, as our team enjoys a distributed structure with a remote work policy.
All of our team members are considered leaders on our team and serve as "faces of our firm" to our valued clients. These individuals must be entrepreneurial, able to work independently but with a “team player” attitude and are proven self-starters.
Our team is known for its commitment to delivering results and exceptional client service. We work hard, love our clients and have a lot of fun together. Every day, we uphold our team philosophy of "we, us, our" when it comes to developing our culture of collaboration, leadership and success. Before applying, please consider how you already live out our firm’s mission and values.
- Serve as account lead for all Poston Content accounts.
- Coordinate intake of all content projects, make writing assignments to our team of writers, ensure timely delivery of content materials, and oversee quality control for the division.
- Draft awards nominations by interviewing candidates and clients, obtaining feedback and submitting to publications.
- Oversee Chambers submission process, including coordinating client interviews, soliciting referees and matters, proofing all materials, uploading the final submissions, and communicating with the publication and its researchers.
- Manage our internal awards database of business, legal and industry surveys, rankings and recognitions.
- Manage account financials, including budget allocation, client billing and team profitability.
- Enthusiastically represent our firm through a leadership role in trade or industry organizations.
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in a PR agency or in-house at a professional services firm. Strong consideration will be given to candidates with legal marketing backgrounds.
- Leadership experience in work, community or civic organizations. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate their ability to influence and to lead others and themselves well.
- Proven results when it comes to effective project management. Be ready to show us your own process orientation and discuss how you stay on track, manage multiple projects, and get them done on time and in an excellent fashion.
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence and a commitment to delivering “white glove” client service.
- Confidence, humility and effectiveness when dealing with agency management, clients and the public.
- Commands an executive yet accessible presence with a commitment to enthusiasm and passion for our work.
- Committed to living in a constant state of improvement, with dedication to continuous learning through engaging proactively with colleagues, asking for feedback, reviewing workstyle assessments (including the Enneagram) and implementing suggestions.
- Graduate and / or bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field.
Poston Communications is a distributed team with talented professionals located around the country. We offer a top-level benefits package, including 100% full-time employee premium coverage of health, vision and dental insurance, as well as 401K match, exceptional PTO and holiday schedule and more!
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and two examples of your work to email@example.com.