Curley & Pynn needs a Communications Specialist who can implement client programs and achieve award-winning results. This role gives you a chance to learn and grow in a dynamic and supportive environment, moving from tourism promotion one minute to high-tech social media strategy the next. If you’re ambitious and talented in research, writing and media relations, keep reading.
The ideal Communications Specialist has:
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field
- One to three years of professional experience (professional or internship experience at an agency preferred)
- The ability to apply our Five Steps to Professional Success to the practice of public relations
- Keen sense of the “why” behind our work – not just the “what” and “how”
- Strong writing skills and aversion to poor grammar
Ours is the type of company where people are valued and provided the resources to care for what matters most in life. Compensation includes a competitive salary, three weeks of paid vacation time, generous health and retirement benefits, and financial support for professional development activities. Our work-hard-play-hard mentality often leads to cookie breaks, happy hours and food-truck takeovers. Plus, an open-door policy with our accredited, award-winning management team means seasoned professionals are always available to help you grow.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume and writing samples to Dan Ward, APR, CPRC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.