Communications Representative Senior, Integrated Communications
Rotary and Mission Systems – Orlando, Florida
Req ID: 493062BR
Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, Training and Logistics Solutions, the successful candidate creates proactive, engaging communications strategies to elevate the visibility of the Training and Simulation Solutions portfolio and drive employee engagement.
This position is an integral member of the TLS Communications Team – developing and executing integrated communications programs to support business milestones and captures. The role also develops and leads employee engagement and talent acquisition campaigns.
The ideal candidate will develop strong partnerships with business leaders, providing strategic counsel on the most effective communications strategies and approaches. Working with the external and employee communications teams, this communicator collaborates with teammates across functions (media relations, marketing, employee communications, multimedia, trade shows, etc.) to develop and execute integrated communications plans to support key results of the business.
Develop an executive communications plan for TLS Training and Simulation Solutions vice president, including themes and key messages for capture and keep sold campaigns.
- Develop a steady drumbeat of executive engagement with employees through site visits and employee roundtables, webcast, video messages and new tools as appropriate
- Increase employee knowledge and understanding of business direction and objectives.
- Apply strategic and enterprise thinking to shape the TLS employee experience and external engagement campaigns, ensuring purposeful communications achieve desired results, including aligning efforts to culture transformation efforts.
- Advance employee communications with the TLS audience and considering new communications tools and engagement techniques.
- Identify stories and maintain an integrated content calendar on both internal and external channels, including video and social media.
Apply at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/