Communications Representative, Executive, Employee Communications & Community Relations
Rotary and Mission Systems – Orlando, Florida
Req ID: 487381BR
Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, Training and Logistics Solutions, the successful candidate creates proactive, engaging communications products to connect with approximately 4,500 employees. He or she directly assists with executive communications, internal information and community engagement activities for the TLS communities across the United States. This individual supports other projects as required by business demands.
This position develops innovative strategies to connect with internal audiences and advance engagement. The communicator also will lead programs in our communities to position Lockheed Martin as an employer of choice and good neighbor.
- Work with TLS Communications leader in supporting all TLS VP and GM communications efforts with internal and external audiences including writing, presentation, video and media interview preparation.
- Develop editorial content supporting the TLS story to the Lockheed Martin workforce and to educate employees on key strategic initiatives by leveraging the internal news website and other internal vehicles.
- Engage employees through credible, reliable, measurable communications programs supporting business objectives.
- Ensure employee communication content is aligned with cultural transformation initiative.
- Provide leaders with information helping them communicate effectively with their teams.
- Coordinate internal and community relations efforts in Orlando as community engagement lead.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships within the functional teams as necessary to develop communications plans and materials.
- Coordinate with program communicators to ensure business successes are recognized by the business.
- Support social media efforts as required.
Apply at https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/