At AAA National we value input, strive for inclusion, and leverage diversity to create a strong and successful business. We were founded in 1902, however, our commitment to our members, association, associates, community and country are stronger than ever. We are seeking top talent to achieve our goal of creating AAA members for life. Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit your resume.Summary Serves as a traffic coordinator for a busy internal communications department, managing deadlines, workflow and approvals.Transitions department to a centralized project management system and works closely with multiple departments to keep projects on track and delivered on time. Duties
- Using a modern project management system, coordinates editorial calendars, workflow and approvals for a high volume of communications projects.
- Leads weekly status meetings, giving progress updates on existing projects, and communicating any bottlenecks.
- Serves as the primary proofreader, ensuring articles, reports, graphics, fact sheets and other communications collateral are error free.
- Drafts copy targeted at a variety of audiences in newsletters and magazines.
- Performs any and all duties assigned by the supervisor
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and specialized knowledge of project management software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous proofreading skills and in-depth knowledge of AP style.
- Corporate communications or agency experience preferred.
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field and;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working in corporate communications or journalism.