The primary responsibilities of the Manager, Communications are to support global internal communications for the world’s leading talent development and transition company. This role has responsibility for recommending and executing communications plans for various internal stakeholders with urgency, professionalism and discretion.
- Support global internal communications for the world’s leading talent development and transition company.
- Support various internal stakeholders with their communications needs.
- Write and edit content that communicates internal company news, aligns with our business strategy and builds awareness and excitement with global employees.
- Create and maintain an intranet editorial calendar; ensure intranet content is current and updated frequently.
- Collaborate with global content managers and business leaders to develop intranet content strategy and communication plans that bridge strategic company and regional/country goals.
- Define intranet standards and style and create style guide. Govern site for appropriate content.
- Generate videos, coordinate webcasts and face-to-face events to keep employees aligned with business strategy.
- Integrate new forms of visual content and multimedia to meet communications objectives.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple global stakeholders.
- Possess a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in an internal or external Communications role, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism.
- Experience managing an intranet, hosting online meetings and webcasts.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and graphic design.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- BA degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or Journalism preferred.
About Lee Hecht Harrison
Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH) helps companies transform their leaders and workforce so they can accelerate performance. In an era of continuous change, successfully transforming your workforce depends on how well companies and their people embrace, navigate, and lead change; in the organization and their career. At Lee Hecht Harrison we use our expertise in talent development and transition to deliver tailored solutions that help our clients transform their leaders and workforce so they have the people and culture they need to evolve and grow. We are passionate about making a difference in peoples’ careers and building better leaders so our clients can build a strong employer brand.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.