The Content Creator (CC) will help augment the work of our communications staff by developing and producing engaging bilingual (English/Spanish) content for FDF’s digital audiences.
Working closely with our Director of Marketing, Digital Content Specialist and agency of record, the CC will create original content and customize existing industry assets for the Florida general market and targeted Hispanic audiences. The CC will also review existing content and provide strategic and creative input to enhance both images and copy, while assisting all members of the communications team with the creative development of both general market and Hispanic market social media messages.
The CC will also work with our agency to help manage campaign assets (art, social content, video) and craft messaging for consumer digital newsletters and blogs.
- Develop monthly content campaign themes, write blogs, social media and video content, as well as work with other team members to solicit feedback and approval of assets.
- Work with agency to create production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on deadlines & milestones.
- Review existing national campaigns and adapt to the Florida market, providing creative and editorial feedback to ensure the vision is aligned with brand standards, schedule and budget.
- Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
- Assist with the development of video content, including budgeting, casting, facilities scheduling and talent acquisition.
- Review consumer communication pieces for grammar and accuracy (newsletters, emails, social posts, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in creative writing and social media content development, excellent English and Spanish grammar, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working with agencies and internal marketing departments.
- Ability to work with a wide array of technical tools including Asana, Streamyard, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Google Drive etc.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.