The Rollins College Office of Marketing is seeking a creative and service-oriented Associate Director of Web Content to join and lead their team! Reporting to the Director of Web Strategy, the Associate Director of Web Content serves alongside the Associate Director of Application Development and the Director of Digital Marketing to maintain and enhance the quality and effectiveness of Rollins’ key digital marketing channels, including websites, landing pages, and public-facing web applications.
The Associate Director of Web Content will contribute to and help implement the college’s web and digital marketing strategy by providing support in a number of areas, including but not limited to SEO and content strategies, conversion rate optimization, analytics tracking, and quality assurance testing. They will also work to proactively address quality concerns and respond to support issues submitted by the campus community. In addition, this role also oversees training for campus stakeholders on a number of technologies, including content management systems and analytics tools.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and troubleshoot websites, landing pages, and applications supported by the Office of Marketing.
- Collaborate with the Director of Web Strategy and Associate Director of Application Development to improve usability and effectiveness of websites and landing pages.
- Conduct training sessions and develop training materials on related procedures and systems.
- Collaborate with the Director of Web Strategy and Director of Digital Marketing to create, implement, and maintain SEO and CRO strategies.
- Maintain SEO and analytics platforms.
- Track and report on quality and conversion metrics.
- Document and maintain a comprehensive audit of Rollins’ web environment, including domains, URL redirects, web and database servers, CMS, and management platforms.
- Maintain relationships with partners across campus who are trained as web editors with access to the website CMS and other supported systems.
- Work with IT to upgrade various technologies on a regular basis.
- Manage student workers as needed.
- Evaluate new technologies, techniques, and product offerings.
- Perform other departmental duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a comparable marketing role.
- Experience developing, editing, and managing web and digital content.
- Experience with CMS and digital automation platforms.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, email and SEO tracking tools.
- Customer service mindset and responsiveness.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking team environment.
Preferred Qualification: HubSpot experience