Provides coordination, oversight and collaborative direction in communication strategy for enrollment and oversees implementation and analytics over paid and organic digital media. Works under the direction of the Dean of Admission, in close collaboration with the Office of Marketing and Communications.
Some highlights and responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar for admission that encompasses integrated plans for prospective and admitted and deposited students, parents of each group and guidance counselors.
- Seek to find efficiencies and new ways of leveraging the admission CRM to reduce reliance on external vendors.
- Serve as project manager and liaison between Admission and Marketing offices.
Manage the lead nurturing process for prospective students in the CLA admission pipeline.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content within the admission CRM system.
- Manage transfer student lead generation and application marketing process and in coordination with the Office of Marketing and Communications.
- Coordinate and create content for Senior Search and internal Search campaigns.
Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, print, content, and social channels.
- Collaborate with admission leadership, marketing department, designers, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of prospective students and parents.
- Work with Marketing, Financial Aid, Residential Life and Explorations, Student Affairs and academic departments to ensure coordination of recruitment and enrollment marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create a cohesive brand voice and interactive strategy for all admissions print and digital campaigns.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to continually refine our process to increase conversion rates and improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Related duties as assigned.
The Rollins Experience
You will feel it the moment you first set foot on campus - an energy, a purpose, a passion for learning and discovery. Then, you will discover why so many vibrant, engaging people have made Rollins College their employer of choice. Learning and growth are not reserved for students, it's for everyone who embraces the Rollins experience. Your role, whatever it may be, enriches our organization and makes us who we are - one of America's Best Colleges." Also at Rollins, we value and embrace multiculturalism, diversity, and inclusion in our pursuit of academic excellence, global citizenship, and responsible leadership. Be a part of the Rollins experience and find a place where you belong.
Located on a beautiful lakefront setting in picturesque Winter Park, Florida, we offer the opportunity to work at a progressive, top-ranked college while enjoying everything our central Florida location has to offer including Florida's natural scenic beauty a sunny, tropical climate and easy access to Gulf and Atlantic coast beaches varied educational, cultural, artistic, recreational and athletic opportunities and close proximity to one of the nation's most dynamic urban centers, Orlando.
Rollins offers a competitive salary plus a generous benefits package featuring:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- FREE Full Tuition after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents
- Tuition assistance for other educational institutions
- Professional Learning and Career Development Opportunities
- Health Reimbursement Account funded by employer contribution
- Up to 11.5% employer retirement contribution
- Same and opposite-sex domestic partner benefits
- FREE access to campus amenities (ex. gym, library)
Job no: 492903
Work type: Staff (Full-Time)
Location: Winter Park, FL
Categories: Admissions, Marketing & Communications
Division: Enrollment Management
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working in an integrated marketing environment for a brand or institution of higher education, or at least 3 years working in social media management, lead generation development, or funnel conversion strongly desired.
- Proven record of collaboration across and ability to develop strong working relationships with disparate constituents.
- Previous experience with various automated marketing platforms, such as Hubspot, HootSuite, Sprout, Facebook and Google.
- Experience creating comprehensive communication plans.
- Office Superior and effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Abode Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop.
- Firm understanding of web technologies, applications and analytics (including video and mobile).
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- An eagerness to develop extensive knowledge about the admission process and best practices and current and future trends in enrollment marketing.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, please submit an application and upload the following materials:
- Cover Letter
Screening of applications will begin immediately. Priority will be given to applicants who apply before May 1, 2019.