The Associate Director for Communications and Operations for Holt Admission works to ensure streamlined, accurate, timely and compelling operations and marketing support for the overall recruitment and admission program of the Hamilton Holt School. This position provides coordination, oversight and collaborative direction in communication strategy and essential operation tasks in support of graduate and undergraduate enrollment goals. The Associate Director for Communications and Operations works under the direction of the Director of Holt Admission, and in close coordination with the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Dean of the Hamilton Holt School, and the Office of Marketing. Additionally, this position will be the liaison for our CRM Slate and work directly with the Director of Enrollment Operations to achieve system optimization and coordinate strategic improvements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the enrollment CRM, seeking to find efficiencies and new ways of leveraging the CRM as related to application processing, completion and communication campaigns.
- Manage applicant and prospect data and mailing lists for ongoing communications in support of achieving enrollment goals.
- Serve as the main liaison between the Hamilton Holt admission office and the Office of Marketing.
- Manage student lead generation and application marketing process and in coordination with the Office of Marketing.
- Collaborate with and manage relationships and execution of plans with external marketing vendors.
- Coordinate and create content for enrollment funnel conversion campaigns through Slate.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, print, content, and social channels.
- Collaborate with the Office of Marketing and College of Liberal Arts Admission to create a cohesive brand voice and interactive strategy for all admission print and digital campaigns.
- Frequently collaborate with the Dean of Holt and faculty to ensure accurate and timely messaging.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to continually refine our process to increase conversion rates and improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Ensure updated and timely information on the Holt admission website.
The Hamilton Holt School at Rollins College offers affordable bachelor's and master's evening degree programs designed for working adults. In weekday and weekend evening classes that average 17 students, collaborating with distinguished faculty and diverse students of all ages and backgrounds while participating in hands-on original research and developing career-applicable skills. https://www.rollins.edu/evening
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred.
- Experience using a CRM system, such as Slate, Salesforce, etc. is highly preferred.
- Proven record of collaboration across and ability to develop strong working relationships with disparate constituents.
- Previous experience with various social media and automated marketing platforms in a professional setting, such as Hubspot, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Google.
- Experience creating reports in and using insights from Google Analytics to make decisions.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Experience creating and implementing communication plans.
- Superior and effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Firm understanding of web technologies, applications and analytics (including video and mobile).
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- An eagerness to develop extensive knowledge about the admission process and best practices and current and future trends in enrollment marketing.
- Knowledge of computer software and data entry operations.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.