As an Account Supervisor at Findsome & Winmore you will manage the integrated day-to-day efforts with key clients and accounts. The position is the trusted partner and point of contact for key clients partnering with account leadership to deliver operational discipline and delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimization, and profitability management to their business(es). An Account Supervisor adds value by strategically immersing in client briefs and assignments, and striving to solve the client’s larger business problems, not just the immediate request at hand.
- Assist in managing the agency’s day-to-day project efforts with key client relationships and accounts.
- Strategically advise clients and develop ideas and solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives.
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative team and effectively balance the dual expectations of clients and the agency.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Work with creative director, copywriter, developers and other internal teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
- Multi-task and get work done effectively and efficiently—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
- Manage a variety of work-streams including traditional, digital, social, experiential and promotional projects, including the creation of timelines, teams, and budgets.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with internal team members and clients.
- Ensure all projects remain within outlined and agreed to budget parameters.
- Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, assigned client’s business, products, industry, and competitive landscape.
- Effectively present strategic and creative platforms to internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a client’s target audience/competitive landscape.
- Exhibit a solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, trends, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the digital and social marketplace.
- Troubleshoot client issues and regularly counsel the client on digital strategies.
- Manage multiple facets of client programs including channel strategy development, campaign execution, community management, analytics, and reporting, influencer marketing opportunities and advertising campaigns.
- Draft proposals, budgets, staffing plans and timelines for client projects.
- Understand online research techniques and methodologies and use them to support the development/execution of client campaigns.
Account Knowledge & Strategic Thinking:
- Use a long-term perspective and look to the future of the business.
- Help the client develop their marketing plan and align agency efforts to successfully meet business objectives using breakthrough ideas.
- Continually look for ways to move the business forward.
- Seek training opportunities in your client s business and industry.
- Cultivate deep relationships with your clients and expand those relationships into other areas of business.
- Ensure the direction and ideas being pursued by strategic planning support the clients’ overall marketing/business objectives.
- Use strategic planning to expand clients’ thinking.
Qualifications, Attributes & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of agency experience managing integrated accounts at an agency.
- Experience managing several accounts and/or projects simultaneously.
- Passion for creativity, advertising and innovation.
- Strong ability to prioritize for self and others.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a great attention to detail.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for projects covering all of the above.
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
- A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility.
- A positive, upbeat attitude!
- Desire to do the best work of your career.
- Experience in Workamajig project management software is a plus.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.