This position handles multiple accounts and client relationships independently, and effectively presents, sells and defends agency work and proposals to clients, and supports other team members in doing the same.
The Account Manager is in front of the client as often as possible, getting to know the business, and building long-lasting relationships with clients. A strategic thinker, the Account Manager can anticipate client needs and can see the 30,000-foot view of their business. Successful Account Managers are driven to self educate in their client categories of business and will enjoy becoming industry experts on behalf of their accounts.
- 4-7 years of experience in an advertising agency
- The single most important characteristic of an Account Manager is their ability to create, maintain and grow relationships. The ideal candidate loves people, is engaging in conversation, comfortable on the phone and in person, creates small talk easily, comes across as a confident, articulate business partner. Outstanding communication and emotional intelligence is a must.
- The Account Manager must be able to smoothly navigate occasional difficult client communication, and be an eternally optimistic problem solver.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment. An efficient time manager.
- Open to feedback, willing to learn and grow.
- Driven, energetic, positive thinker. A collaborative team player who’s willing to go above and beyond when necessary.
- NO recruiters please.****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00