Wellons Communications, a dynamic, independent PR and social media firm, is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our Orlando team. We represent clients in a variety of industries, from attractions, hospitality and restaurants to consumer products and business.
We’re looking for the right person to work hard, have fun and grow with our agency.
The successful candidate will have top-notch organizational skills and a strong creative side. Solid writing skills, social media savvy and familiarity with marketing tools are also core parts of the job.
Most importantly, the Account Coordinator will embody our company values, rolling up his or her sleeves, answering the call and delivering excellent results for our clients and the agency every time.
If that’s you, send your resume, cover letter and a writing sample to Lauren Sedam at email@example.com.
What you’ll do
- Work with our team and our clients to coordinate projects from start to finish
- Manage deadlines and juggle multiple to-dos
- Write a variety of items, from press releases and blogs to newsletters
- Produce content for social media, schedule posts and create ads
- Write and design newsletters and media sends
- Upload content to websites and make minor web edits
- Research journalists, build media lists, and track media coverage
- Participate in client calls and meetings
What we’re looking for
- A year of experience in an agency or in journalism, but qualified recent graduates will be considered
- Exceptional organizational skills and a proven record of project management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to hit deadlines
- Strong writing skills for a variety of deliverables
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Hootsuite
- Experience with WordPress and Constant Contact
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Sharp copy editing skills
- A team player
- Ability to take a project and run with it
- Working knowledge of design and design programs is a major plus
Undergraduate degree required