Costa Communications Group (CCG), a Winter Park-based PR agency with a national reach, is continuing to grow. We’re seeking a full-time account coordinator to join a dynamic and hard-working team. We’re looking for a self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, a proactive approach to client service and passion for all things communications. The selected team member will work on national campaigns for a variety of clients.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be eager to learn and comfortable working in a group setting. Position must be fulfilled on-site.
- Monitor and report media coverage across multiple clients
- Maintain a detailed reporting system of activities and outcomes
- Possess an aggressive media pitching approach
- Develop creative and newsworthy story angles
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Maintain a proactive approach to presenting ideas, pitching angles and community relations opportunities for clients
- Create press materials including press releases, bylined articles, advisories, PSAs, etc.
- Ability to balance and prioritize client needs
- Exceptional time management
- College degree in PR, journalism or related field required
- Internship experience is required; agency internships are preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must demonstrate media relations skills
- In-depth knowledge of public relations writing and AP Style
- Ability to multi-task and manage time
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Cision is preferred
- Organized, enthusiastic and proactive self-starter who works well with a team
Cover letters, resumes and writing samples should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.