Our mission is to be the premier resource providing leadership that advances the public relations profession and is the catalyst for the success of our members.
We are proud to offer various scholarships that support our current and future PR professionals.
Sunshine District Conference
As a benefit to our valued members, PRSA Orlando is excited to offer a member scholarship to the 2018 PRSA Sunshine District Conference.
About the Conference:
Join Florida’s leading public relations professionals and industry leaders July 12-14, in Jupiter, FL. The premier event features professional development workshops presented by nationally recognized experts in media relations, social media, crisis communications, and more. Click here for more information.
About the Scholarship:
In 2018, PRSA Orlando will award one Sunshine District Conference scholarship to cover the cost of registration, hotel accommodations and an additional stipend towards mileage, meals, etc. The chapter will register and pay for the registration fee for the selected recipient. If for some reason the recipient is not able to attend the conference, the scholarship will be awarded to someone else.
The deadline to apply is Monday, April 30. To be considered, please submit this application via email to email@example.com with PRSA Sunshine District Conference Scholarship Application as the subject line. Winner will be notified by mid-May. Questions? Contact Carter Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The recipient must be a current member of PRSA Orlando
- The recipient must have a financial need
- The recipient must volunteer with PRSA Orlando for a year on one of the following committees: Programs, Sponsorship, Membership or Communications
- The recipient must fulfill two of the following requirements during the conference:
- Promote his/her participation in the conference in real-time on popular social media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Write a conference recap article for PRSA Orlando’s chapter newsletter within 30 days of attending.
- Film and edit at least one video of the conference to cross-promote with PRSA Orlando during or within 30 days of the conference.
Click here to access the application.
PRSA Orlando/Frank R. Stansberry Scholarship
Your contribution to the PRSA Orlando/Frank R. Stansberry Scholarship at UCF will help encourage bright, eager young men and women to major in public relations and become the next generation of practitioners.
Donating is easy and tax deductible. Please see the following two methods to which you may donate.
Visit the UCF Foundation’s College of Sciences Giving Page and designate the “PRSA Orlando/Frank Stansberry Scholarship” under Donation Information.
Giving by Mail
Checks should be written to THE UCF FOUNDATION, INC. with a note in the memo section that reads STANSBERRY SCHOLARSHIP. Please include a note that your gift is for the PRSA Orlando/Stansberry Scholarship. Send your gift to:
For more information about the scholarship, contact Wendy J. Roundtree at email@example.com.
The application period for this scholarship has closed. Please check back for more information.
PRSA Orlando is proud to offer a scholarship for the International Conference, held in Fall. Please check back for membership application.